Sunday, May 22, 2005

Finally

Finally got some more pictures up, and figured out, for now, the best way for yall to view them. Click on the flickr thing to the right and it will take you to a short slideshow of the trip so far.

On another note, I leave for Berlin tomorrow. The plan is to visit Chad for a few days in Berlin, then head to Heidelberg to visit Christoph (11th grade German exchange student), then Nuernberg to see Alaina (good friend from back home who has helped me develope my travel addiction), and then Vienna to party with Sebastian (10th grade German exchange student). After that Ill find my way over to Prague to move in with Sam and his buddy from Budapest who are both playing Ultimate Frisbee with the Czech National team, more on that when I figure it out myself. I will be taking a TEFL course and enjoying more time abroad.

Since my last post about whats been going on in my life, I have had a few days of must needed rest. I have been hanging out in Jersey with the folks. Alan graduated from the New School on Friday which was very exciting. The Dean quoted his application essay in her speech which I think is great. 51 years... impressive. Here's to me and all of my friends and family having the same drive (raising my soon-in-hand German or Czech beer)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home